BIO5 Ambassador Internship
2023-2024 applications are now open and will close August 18. Please email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BI05 Ambassador Internship is a unique two-semester opportunity offered by the BIO5 institute that will allow undergraduate students from all majors to earn 2 internship credits while building professional skills, making connections, and work with professionals on projects with real-world impacts.
- Learn about the collaboration of business and science
- Work on a project of your choice with a BIO5 staff mentor throughout the internship
- Learn strategies for science communications
- Earn 2 internship credits through The A Center (TLS393/493)
- Must be able to take 300/400 level classes (advanced standing)
- Must be able to commit 40 credit hours/semester for 1 credit during Fall and Spring semesters
- Not currently employed by the University (per DCC/UA policy)
2022-2023 Ambassador Interns