BIO5 Ambassador Internship
The BI05 Ambassador Internship is a unique two semester opportunity offered by the BIO5 institute that will allow undergraduate students from all majors to earn 2 internship credits through The A Center department (TLS 393/493).
- Learn about the collaboration of business and science
- Learn strategies for science communications
- Attend weekly professional development workshops focused on skills such as public speaking, marketing, networking, communications, business etiquette, and more.
- Work with a BIO5 staff mentor of their choice on a project of interest on topics like grant writing, digital marketing, business administration, event planning, etc...
- Must be able to take 300/400 level classes (advanced standing)
- Must be able to commit 40 credit hours/semester for 1 credit during Fall and Spring semesters
- Not currently employed by the University (per DCC/UA policy)
2021-2022 Ambassador Interns